Wealth management is complex under the best of conditions. When
emotions enter into the picture, the process can be overwhelming.
We are experts in addressing the emotional aspects of wealth. Whether
you are a financial advisor, foundation representative, estate attorney,
business consultant or an advisor for a family office, the Wealth
Legacy Group helps to deliver comprehensive results, while allowing
you to remain comfortably within your scope of practice.
As a strategic partner, the Wealth Legacy Group will work closely
with you to provide services that are customized to support and expedite
your process. In working together, we are powerfully positioned
to exceed the expectations of your clients.
The services we offer include:
- Coaching and Consultation for professional advisors and
- Genogram Development
- A genogram is a one page graphic
representation of the complex family relationships, repetitive
patterns of behavior, and emotional factors which powerfully
influence the lives of each member of a family. It is an
excellent tools for mapping family structure, recording family
information and delineating family relationships. A
genogram is a concise diagram designed to help family members
think from a systemic perspective, track family history through
multiple generations, and assist them in seeing how they
may be influenced by their particular point of view.
- Helping your clients develop a Richlife
- Clarifying your role and being more effective in working with
- Understanding family dynamics and the family system
resolution and management
- Seminars/Trainings for Professional Advisors (an abbreviated
- “Capturing Complex Family Information in a One Page
Map” –Developing and utilizing genograms
- “Roadblocks, Obstacles and Challenges…. Understanding
What’s Getting in the Way” – This session
will provide an understanding of how advisors and clients
get “stuck” in their work together.
- “Future Legacy” – Working collaboratively
to effectively operationalize the family mission and values.
- “Sibling Rivalry and Family Dynamics” – How
money accentuates family issues.
- “What to Leave, When to Leave It and How Much is
Coaching advisors and clients on the emotional issues involved
in succession planning.
- “Mourning, Grief and Diminished Capacity” – Helping
advisors understand the mourning process and its unique ethical
risks related to post-transition planning.
Together, we can design a process that will have exponential benefits
for everyone involved.