Mixing money and love can be like mixing oil and water.
Money is the #1 thing couples fight about.
Issues of trust and a sense of self are the most challenging aspects of any romantic partnership, particularly those that include wealth.
When unresolved issues related to money and power are not effectively addressed in relationships, they can erode the love between even the most committed people and create long-standing hurt, resentment and resignation.
At the Wealth Legacy Group, our philosophy is that your emotional net worth should be on a par with your financial net worth. We have the tools and expertise to help you achieve that delicate balance to help your relationship thrive.
Common questions and challenges we address:
- Are you afraid of being loved for your money and not for yourself?
- Is there fiscal inequality between the two of you that is impacting your level of intimacy?
- Do you have unresolved issues around how your prenuptial agreement process was handled?
- Do your approaches to money clash and cause ongoing conflict in your marriage?
These are sensitive issues requiring candid discussions. We offer guidance without judgment and help you define your needs, set boundaries and open new doors to intimacy. We show you how to navigate challenging conversations in your partnership with freedom, ease, and joy.
If you want to understand the nuances of how your unconscious patterns, combined with your past experiences with money, are shaping your current challenges and concerns with financial conversations and decisions, consider investing in your future with the RichLife PortfolioTM Program
Contact us for a consultation around these and other issues that may have brought you to this site.
From Prenups to Parenting we’ve got you covered!
We believe every couple should have a prenup conversation as a way to strengthen your marriage and bring you closer together as you discover how to navigate stressful, difficult, and even embarrassing topics with grace, respect and love. Let’s face it - when you can have successful conversations about money, divorce and death, you can handle anything!
To get you started, we want to give you a few reasons why the prenup conversation makes sense - and how unwise you would be to not at least consider having one:
- Marriage is the most important, and least understood, contract you will enter in your life - and every contract must have an exit strategy.
- Whether you like it or not, there is no "happily ever after" when you get married - your marriage is going to end in divorce, dementia or death, we just don’t know when.
- You already have a prenup! Your state has laws determining what will happen when your marriage ends, and that predetermined route may not be at all what you want. Check your state's laws!
There are lots of resources available to tell you more about WHY to have a prenup and WHAT goes into a prenup. We are here to not only connect you with the most trusted and reliable resources we can find, but more importantly, to show you HOW to have your prenup conversations.
Turns out that HOW we go about communicating is way more important than the words that are said. Your prenup conversations can be approached in ways to strengthen your connection, your commitment, and your marriage. And, an empowering, relationship-affirming prenup experience can save you from becoming another lousy statistic. You likely know that research shows that unresolved issues about money are cited as the most common cause of conflict in relationships, and as the number one cause of divorce. Our inability to have healthy money conversations with each other causes ongoing dissatisfaction and unfortunate destruction in even the most loving relationships/marriages.
Share your questions, stories, and learn about resources at the Purposeful Prenups Initiative
Contact us for more information about the Purposeful Prenups Coaching Process
Click Here to download the ebook: Beginners Guide to Purposeful Prenups